Obamacare turns two years old today. It's a big day for the young law. That's why people across the country are joining us today in saying Thanks Obamacare.
- Thanks from the 20 million women in the U.S. who have taken advantage of the law's preventative care benefits.
- Thanks from the 973,000 Coloradans who received at least one new preventative service in 2011.
- Thanks from the 28 million children in the U.S. for getting rid of lifetime coverage benefits.
- Thanks from the 2.5 million people under the age of 26 who are now able to stay on their parents' health insurance.
- Thanks for making sure no woman is ever denied coverage by removing pregnancy and domestic abuse as pre-existing conditions.